I am venturing into the world of marketing as an affiliate product owner (clickbank) and would like some advice please.
I have considered blogging as a means to advertise my products. But, I am aware that blog.com and blogger.com etc may consider this a form of spamming.
I do not have the skills to set up my own website as a blog type site. Neither can I afford, at this stage, to hire a web designer. I am considering buying a domain name, hosting space etc but need advice on what would be best for my needs?
I do need the following:
- A package that has some form of easy build facility so I can simply build the site myself.
- A web site that has many pages for me to blog, upload pictures etc in fact has the same stuff blogger.com provides for its bloggers.
- A package with no restrictions so I can blog away whilst advertising my products as and when I deem appropriate.
I would appreciate any advice
Answer: This is quite a popular question Free blog hosting is definitely not for you if you are serious about blogging. Blog hosting is the heart of your business and can mean the life or death to your blogging journey.
Before we answer your question, let us review the 7 features to look for in a good blog hosting. An excellent blog host:
- has knowledgeable tech support and rated A+ by Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- has at least 30 days money back guarantee,
- gives more-than-enough storage,
- offers unlimited bandwidth at no extra cost,
- gives multiple add-on domains so you can create more blogs later on,
- has friendly one-click WordPress installer,
- has Fantastico and QuickInstall to quickly install other web applications like forums (like PhpBB), shopping carts (such as OSCommerce, ZenCart and Cubecart) and more because you never know when you need some other web applications,
- can be easily upgraded to VPS or one of the best dedicated server plans if and when your blog grew.
Answering your question, more than 80% of experienced bloggers recommend to try Hostgator. If you want a blog and domain hosting plan, more writers, authors and bloggers will no doubt recommend going with Hostgator because they are one of the best hosting companies with excellent customer support.
What if you find out that Hostgator sucks after you signed up with them? HG has an amazingly long, 45 days money back guarantee so you have ample time to test them out. They are rated A+ by Better Business Bureau which shows their commitment to customer satisfaction. You also do not have to pay for the first month. You can just try their fully functional hosting service – you pay only $0.01 (you need to use the special coupon ). Do you know any other hosting company that can give you that kind of assurance? Anybody can grab an account from Hostgator for almost FREE.
How to Get an Unlimited Blog Hosting Plan for Only 1 Cent
Click the Hostgator coupon code 2013 below try Hostgator cPanel hosting for almost free. In addition to the big discount, you will also qualify for our free WordPress installation service. Order any HostGator plan and we will install WordPress for you for free! In addition, we will also install seven of the most useful WordPress plugins for free.
Reasons to Not Use Hostgator
To be honest, no web hosting service is perfect. Drawback of Hostgator includes:
- No free domain name – but you can easily get a domain name from the best domain registrar such as Godaddy or Namecheap for $10 or less. Anyhow, experienced bloggers separated their domain registrar service from web hosting service so they have full control over each service.
- You need to pay full price after your first invoice – well, they need to make money too and all the support and great service do come with a cost. Well, you get what you pay for.
If you are still not sure if HG is right for you, or you have specific query about anything at all, try the Live Chat at HG. They are fast and knowledgeable. Just ask an expert today.